After we announced Charlee as our first recipient of a free bedroom makeover, we had a Zoom call with her to find out what her wishes were for her new bedroom. We already knew that she wants to be a doctor when she grows up and that she wanted a teal and pink bedroom.
We listened to Charlee and came up with some options for her to choose from. Aubrie sat down with her to show her images of the items we had sourced for her.
Charlee also showed us her bedroom while we took the necessary measurements and photos.
Next step, shopping!
So What Is The Plan For Charlee’s Bedroom Makeover?
Here’s what we learned from the consultation:
- Pink and teal were the colours she wanted.
- She wanted a feature wall with triangles just like her cousin had.
- She wanted us to incorporate Llamas. Charlee LOVES Llamas!
- She was very excited about A loft bed with a desk underneath. (For all those hours she will be studying)!
- She likes to read, so we planned for a reading nook.
- She plans to play in her room with her little sister, so we would need a play area.
- She wanted a pink chair
- Definitely a Llama stuffie!
Watch the Video to See Highlights From Charlee’s Consultation
See Photos From Charlee’s Bedroom Makeover Consultation
We Are Looking For The Next Recipient of A Free Bedroom Makeover!
If you know a child with big dreams and a support system in place to help them achieve those dreams, please tell them about us. We plan to continue offering free bedroom makeovers.